Gumtree Laptop Price Checker10/21/2015 12:38:00 PM
As a graphic designer, my laptop is very important to me! All my designs & artwork are on there and of course, my design software. I use it for both business & personal use, and because of that I'm concerned that I might be over using it. I've been thinking about buying myself a Macbook for personal/home use and my go to when buying or selling online classifieds Gumtree have made my life easier once again with a Laptop Price Checker.
- Use the laptop price checker to determine what the cost & work out your budget.
- Decide what you're going to use the laptop for. Home use, web browsing or a bit of office work does not need a laptop with specs that you won't use. Do check if the laptop has built in wifi if you require it.
- Check out reviews online on the make/model you're interested in buying to see if any problems have arisen that could possibly make your bargain laptop more of a loss later on.
- Arrange to meet in person to view and inspect the laptop.
- Check for cracks or defects on the screen and make sure the screen is clear when in use.
- Check the keyboard and touch pad to make sure they work.
- Bring a USB to check that all the ports function and bring a DVD to see if the CD drive works.
- Check the battery levels on the laptop. Unplug the power cord and let it run only with the battery to determine the battery capacity.
With the Gumtree laptop price checker and my tips above, I think you're well on your way to having a new laptop without having to spend that much money.
Gumtree has 4 handy Price Checkers which can be all be viewed here.